Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
1650894486063.png

Just remember, no matter how boring life gets, there's always something exciting around the corner.

Damn...bee envy.....I only ever get wasps in my canna.... :headbang: ...it seems to mesmerise them...and they appear to sleep on the leaves.....

Poor @WildBill ..it is giving you a pumelling...:pighug:...nothing I can recommend except some Ibuprofen to take the pressue off the ear tubes.
I haven't found anything to Stop the tinnitus...I just pray it doesn't turn to vertigo...coz I can cope with the tinnitus better than I can the vertigo.....:pass:
I did get almost 4 hrs of sleep. It's still roaring.:wall:

Dosed pretty heavy with MCT oil, after I bottled up 5 one oz droppers bottles for my Vet buddy. I was not slightly sleepy so I played on my PS4 and smoke a bit.
I finally got tired and high enough and went to bed. Thunderstorms came in. Can't sleep with that stuff. Then there was the kitten meowing. Evidently Spot did have her kittens and was moving them. I finally passed out.

Good news is Spot had her kittens. Will see if I can find them today, but I'll bet she has them under the house.

Gotta get the car inspected and registered. I watched it Friday and noticed it had expired last month.:biggrin:
I hadn't done that in any decades........when I had way too many vehicles.

Damn...bee envy.....I only ever get wasps in my canna.... :headbang: ...it seems to mesmerise them...and they appear to sleep on the leaves.....

Poor @WildBill[/USER

Poor @WildBill ..it is giving you a pumelling...:pighug:...nothing I can recommend except some Ibuprofen to take the pressue off the ear tubes.
I haven't found anything to Stop the tinnitus...I just pray it doesn't turn to vertigo...coz I can cope with the tinnitus better than I can the vertigo.....:pass:
Lemons are known to contain a Lipo Flavinoid that helps alleviate the symptoms of Tinnitus.
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back