Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you guys would like to see T RAEB bee in his underground canna cave.:biggrin::rofl:

Damn...bee envy.....I only ever get wasps in my canna.... :headbang: ...it seems to mesmerise them...and they appear to sleep on the leaves.....

Ok! Enough!!!!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr2:

Insomnia is bad enough, but the raging tinnitus is just fucking overkill!:what?::funny::funny::funny:

Or did I overdose last night and go to a heavy metal concert? My ears are ringing like I just left a concert!
I have to shout to hear myself think!:biggrin:

Poor @WildBill ..it is giving you a pumelling...:pighug:...nothing I can recommend except some Ibuprofen to take the pressue off the ear tubes.
I haven't found anything to Stop the tinnitus...I just pray it doesn't turn to vertigo...coz I can cope with the tinnitus better than I can the vertigo.....:pass:

I hate trimming fluffy bud. Fluffy bud gets fresh froze fer dry ice hash.

I've always hated the small fluffy buds... :pass: ..wouldn'y even bother cleaning them..they just went in the trim bin....never to be seen again.......But.........

When I have been trying the finger trim..live..donations...................
homersimpson.gif

It appears to be the In the crappy little bum fluff bud that I usually dump.....more Work needed

But...I Speculate it is because they are small and shaded and less developed.....aged..but immature...

I could be Wrong though.......:biggrin: ....Homework.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back