Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really surprised how dense and funky these Osage buds came out! Overdoing it on the humic acid left my soil depleted way faster then expected so they got super hungry before I figured out what was going on but they def got back on track and finished great! Also going off how loud and funky these babies smelled I’m ready to get them dried so I can sample em already! :headbang:
57296B68-7D10-48AA-BD10-036BADE46029.jpeg

43014B02-4D7D-489F-B872-23F652165CF0.jpeg
A98CB7F4-1EC6-4533-B092-33C8F2987C78.jpeg
E339D93F-EC38-40CA-8BF6-B2F47C8C8BED.jpeg
2EF11874-5D29-4983-8747-48206BA3E19D.jpeg
B21B8710-85FE-45E1-BF3E-109F2B51445D.jpeg
6FAF5B2D-468C-4AE5-B857-2A3BE6F542EC.jpeg
E6B64C55-C7B9-48E2-9349-C727E11CBA8D.jpeg

Thinking next time I run this if I wind up with a male I’m gonna go ahead and save it for pollen! Seems like a good candidate to dust onto some other strains to see what kinda crosses she makes! :thumbsup: :cooldance:
:frog:

I had thought about getting a tCheck to test my MCT oil, but here's this disclaimer!
tCheck does not support THC and CBDa concentrates (not commonly available) or CBN and CBG concentrates at this time.
I don't get it! It says it can check various oils and butter, but apparently it can't check it decarbed. Why infuse without decarbing??????:nono:

Is this correct? So do I check the rosin before I decarb it and calculate how much to add to my MCT to get the dosage level?

Maybe I'll just play it my ear and just calculate it based on Mañ'O'Green stated accepted norm of THC content of rosin.

Mañ'O'Green

Can you tell me again, please sir?

Was doing dishes and wouldn't ya know of course I'm going to find more work for myself.......got em done, dried and put away, pulled the drain rack out and reached for the CLR.......damn well can sure deposit lime scale in a sink that's used a lot.......looking pretty good now and back is killing me.....think I'll wait till tomorrow to run into town.

I'm not sure, but my Grandad ate Lemons for Tinnitus everyday at one point as he was instructed to do so by a doctor. He was a heavy equipment operator, and it took its toll on his ears.
:bump:
Interesting!
Maybe I'll make some old-fashioned lemonade today............still raging......just slightly lower volume now.

Was doing dishes and wouldn't ya know of course I'm going to find more work for myself.......got em done, dried and put away, pulled the drain rack out and reached for the CLR.......damn well can sure deposit lime scale in a sink that's used a lot.......looking pretty good now and back is killing me.....think I'll wait till tomorrow to run into town.
Dishes kill my back. My counter tops would have to be a bit higher for my tall ass for it to not hit me right in my injury spots in my spinal column. About 5min is my limit before the spazing starts to twinge. If the muscles spaz, it hits the nerves and that's not good.

Gotta go get the car taken care of, so it's dabbin' time to deal with whatever stupid crap comes up!

edit..........made some canna coffee fo on da run!!!!!! :eyebrows: :baked::cools:

Last edited:
I'm not sure, but my Grandad ate Lemons for Tinnitus everyday at one point as he was instructed to do so by a doctor. He was a heavy equipment operator, and it took its toll on his ears.
:bump:

@WildBill
I have it as well but only with certain pitches. F# cymbals kill me.Too much playin in loud bands with no ear protection for years. Feels like an ice pick in the eardrum. Don't get the continious ringing Doctor recommended anti inflammatory(especially fruits) foods and B Vitamins.
Blueberries, watermelon, pineapple, kiwi, avocado. Not sure if it really helps much...

Supposedly, white noise like fans are supposed to help and there is a retraining therapy that some do

Always check the drummers cymbals before playing with someone new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back