Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! Monday Moanday!

I had thought about getting a tCheck to test my MCT oil, but here's this disclaimer!
tCheck does not support THC and CBDa concentrates (not commonly available) or CBN and CBG concentrates at this time.
I don't get it! It says it can check various oils and butter, but apparently it can't check it decarbed. Why infuse without decarbing??????:nono:

Is this correct? So do I check the rosin before I decarb it and calculate how much to add to my MCT to get the dosage level?

Maybe I'll just play it my ear and just calculate it based on Mañ'O'Green stated accepted norm of THC content of rosin.

Mañ'O'Green

Can you tell me again, please sir?
The information on the content of rosin is from the High Times Cannabis Cups contests. The average "actives" in one gram of rosin is actually going up a bit to 750 PPM. Remember this is rosin being entered into contests so it is going to be skewed on the high side. I still use 700 PPM per gram of actives. Remember THC, THCa, CBD, CBDa, CBN and all of the other active ingredients are included in that 700 PPM. Waxes, oils and solids make up the other 300 PPM. After the THC, THCa, CBD, CBDa the other actives are quite small in volume so we can just not worry about them in our guesstimate numbers. So if you have a 1:1 plant then about 350 PPM is THC and 350 PPM is CBD in one gram of rosin from that plant. A straight THC plant will be about 650 PPM of THC.

I verifyed this calculation by sending some chocolate out for testing and I was within 10% accuracy. So pretty good.

Dishes kill my back. My counter tops would have to be a bit higher for my tall ass for it to not hit me right in my injury spots in my spinal column. About 5min is my limit before the spazing starts to twinge. If the muscles spaz, it hits the nerves and that's not good.

Gotta go get the car taken care of, so it's dabbin' time to deal with whatever stupid crap comes up!

edit..........made some canna coffee fo on da run!!!!!! :eyebrows: :baked::cools:
Yeah, that's what does it to me...6'1" and I cut 2 inches off the bottom of normal cabinets so the counter top would be lower for wife....

Got some beans today...
:smoking:
Screenshot_20220425-161927~2.png

@WildBill
I have it as well but only with certain pitches. F# cymbals kill me.Too much playin in loud bands with no ear protection for years. Feels like an ice pick in the eardrum. Don't get the continious ringing Doctor recommended anti inflammatory(especially fruits) foods and B Vitamins.
Blueberries, watermelon, pineapple, kiwi, avocado. Not sure if it really helps much...

Supposedly, white noise like fans are supposed to help and there is a retraining therapy that some do

Always check the drummers cymbals before playing with someone new!
My hearing loss is in odd frequencies. It makes conversations difficult if I can't see them speak, I must do some lip-reading to compensate. The tinnitus only garbles it more.
Odd thing is that I can pick out detonation in an engine pretty easy now.........over the roar of most exhaust, except nitro methane or regular methanol with zoomies and then ya just look at the flames. ........not that a good tuner would have detonation. I have ran into it when just dyno testing a car.
There's no rhyme or reason to the ebb and flow of the tinnitus. At least I can't pick it out.

:dammit:It's been a hell of a day so far nothing has went right hopefully it ends better than it started.
I hate those days!!!!!!! I feel like:wall: all day long!
Good Morfnoevight All! Monday Moanday!

The information on the content of rosin is from the High Times Cannabis Cups contests. The average "actives" in one gram of rosin is actually going up a bit to 750 PPM. Remember this is rosin being entered into contests so it is going to be skewed on the high side. I still use 700 PPM per gram of actives. Remember THC, THCa, CBD, CBDa, CBN and all of the other active ingredients are included in that 700 PPM. Waxes, oils and solids make up the other 300 PPM. After the THC, THCa, CBD, CBDa the other actives are quite small in volume so we can just not worry about them in our guesstimate numbers. So if you have a 1:1 plant then about 350 PPM is THC and 350 PPM is CBD in one gram of rosin from that plant. A straight THC plant will be about 650 PPM of THC.

I verifyed this calculation by sending some chocolate out for testing and I was within 10% accuracy. So pretty good.
Thanks man! That's what I thought you had posted before!
Now, what would be a good starting point to shoot for per 1ml dose of infused MCT oil? I wanna make it fairly potent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back