Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told this one asshole in Mississippi, "I took an oath to uphold the Constitution against foreign and domestic threats. You are falling into the latter category. I STILL honor that oath and will until the day I die!"
This cockbite took it as a threat to his life! I called 911 and got the Sheriff on the phone and told him his moron needs training!
This might get you shot around here. At the very least your face smashed into the ground every time you drive past a cop

Sour Crinkle
20220422_214311.jpg

Sherbet
20220422_212636.jpg

Purple Punch
20220422_213602.jpg

@WildBill may have a puppy left :shrug:just yet
You have no idea how tempting that is brother and I REALLY appreciate the offer. Maybe a pup today would have helped me get thru the stress today, but I don't think I'm ready to properly take care of a puppy at the moment. Mental state is kinda mute though. The drive is the real hindrance. I 'pay' for a simple 200-mile round.trip.....dearly. Since Covid, I haven't seen my acupuncturist or chiropractor. That was one of the things I was trying to correct today.

:thanks: @Frank the Dank for :slap: :d5: :pass:Purple Punch is a 7.5 on the density scale but off the chart smell, flavor and high. The other 2 9 on density scale the Sherbet #1 is great body buzz and Sour Crinkle #1 havent smoked a good 1 yet sample was decent just premature when taken so in a few days will know

You have no idea how tempting that is brother and I REALLY appreciate the offer. Maybe a pup today would have helped me get thru the stress today, but I don't think I'm ready to properly take care of a puppy at the moment. Mental state is kinda mute though. The drive is the real hindrance. I 'pay' for a simple 200-mile round.trip.....dearly. Since Covid, I haven't seen my acupuncturist or chiropractor. That was one of the things I was trying to correct today.
There's nothing better at changing your perspective then getting a puppy. As long as you can be home enough to let it outside and can handle it financially, dogs are a wonderful thing. And sometimes taking care of a dog actually takes more care of you :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back