Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems auto pot changed up their trays or it's just that I ordered a 1 pot system.....New one has a hole and grommet like the res does instead of a cut out.

Qualified Immunity means no responsibility......
YUP! Double edged sword when it come to any policing organization here in the US. Bad for the community and good cops, free ticket for the assholes to do what they want. I hold the latter's feet to the Constitutional fire.
I told this one asshole in Mississippi, "I took an oath to uphold the Constitution against foreign and domestic threats. You are falling into the latter category. I STILL honor that oath and will until the day I die!"
This cockbite took it as a threat to his life! I called 911 and got the Sheriff on the phone and told him his moron needs training!
It got resolved pretty quickly, but not before a few choice words were exchanged with this moron. He didn't like my 'French' too much!:rofl:

Well, just got off the phone with the people that the local VA office told me to contact..............waste of time on hold!
That's it until Monday!!:grrr1: It's gonna screw up my whole weekend if I pursue it any further!:grrr1:

I think I'm gonna get on GTA and kill a few hundred people!:rofl::rofl:

Someone Remind me what the Red spectrum on our grow lights does for plants....?..... :pass:

Just finished decarbing 1 oz. of freshly ground flower. It's now sitting in a jar along with 2 cups of Everclear. By this time tomorrow, the soak will be done. :headbang:

I am making some new Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets. The first attempt was texture and breading correct but they were tasteless. They even seemed to absorb the flavor of dipping sauces and making it flavorless also - if that is possible. What I am trying to say is they were bad.

I added 10% fat, thyme, granulated chicken bullion (instead of salt) black pepper. I made 4 separate batches:
1. Goose Fat with 1/4 tsp. of the spices to 10oz of chicken thighs.
2. Pork Back Fat, with 1/4 tsp. of the spices to 10oz of chicken thighs.
3. Butter with 1/2 tsp. of the spices to 10oz of chicken thighs.
4. Butter/Pork Back Fat with 1/2 tsp. of the spices to 10oz of chicken thighs.

Happy Friday!

Mango Smile is at 38 days and still hasn't started flowering lol, going to be a big girl...
20220422_121443.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back