Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Bill..... :pighug: ...Fridays are meant to be Special......:pass:..not wasted on work and bills...
And some people WANT govt health care! I'm so damn pissed at the moment, trying to fix THEIR screw-up. People that can't or won't do their job properly irritate me to no end. Work ethics have just gone out the window with far too many people these days! I took pride in doing my job, as I do with everything. Far too many parents don't instill this in their children anymore! Far too many people want stuff just handed to them.

I need/want to go and get some perlite, but I'm not very sociable at the moment and some innocent or not so innocent person may get hurt.

@420Forever
PXL_20220422_173831850.PORTRAIT.jpg

@Cerebral Goo :pass:
View attachment 1448757
it's a beautiful day here in the Shenandoah valley
Love that area! I drove thru there the first time going to a drag race, NED, New England Dragway, I think. It was the first pretty sight after leaving Bristol and turning north. Too bad it's too close to the Beltway for my tastes.

Love that area! I drove thru there the first time going to a drag race, NED, New England Dragway, I think. It was the first pretty sight after leaving Bristol and turning north. Too bad it's too close to the Beltway for my tastes.
No worries, I'm a good long ways from the beltway. I'm way up the valley (south, since the river flows north).

And some people WANT govt health care! I'm so damn pissed at the moment, trying to fix THEIR screw-up. People that can't or won't do their job properly irritate me to no end. Work ethics have just gone out the window with far too many people these days! I took pride in doing my job, as I do with everything. Far too many parents don't instill this in their children anymore! Far too many people want stuff just handed to them.

I need/want to go and get some perlite, but I'm not very sociable at the moment and some innocent or not so innocent person may get hurt.
Qualified Immunity means no responsibility......

Waiting on the set up to dry abit after another wash to clean off manufacturing residue and get anything I might have missed cleaning after last grow...sipping a beer, enjoy a cig and a little draw off the pipe...

Hey Bill, if it's a little sealant, check this product out. They make larger quantities as well. I swear by this company's products. I put some up around my fireplace/cricket here in VA and it hasn't budged over two summers. I used two of their products religiously in Charleston SC for 10+ years where heat, humidity, and salt air are ruthless! Big stretch and Lexel. Will perform better than anything else on the market!
What did you get? The clear or white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back