Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
3D-world-earth-day-hd-wallpapers-and-images-1024x694.png

:headbang: :friday: ppp

Very good my friend :pass: Just finished trying to keep up with the dog for three miles….beautiful day:woohoo1:

Our dogs have slept all day...... :pighug: ...I Think they were as wrecked as we were with the visitors....:pass:...they didnt move all day until hubby took them out at 4pm...

Afternoon @WildBill .....sounds like smoke break time....:biggrin:

Our dogs have slept all day...... :pighug: ...I Think they were as wrecked as we were with the visitors....:pass:...they didnt move all day until hubby took them out at 4pm...

Haha the dude gets worn out by visiting too :pass:

thanks for the reps:bighug:

I've got a pretty good size of finger and scissor hash ball I made when helping with my friend's girls.
I'm gonna smoke the whole thing. I need to zone out for a few hours.............after I call the VA.
I KNOW I'm need it after talking with those retards..............and got my property tax bill in for next year.:wall:

I've got a pretty good size of finger and scissor hash ball I made when helping with my friend's girls.
I'm gonna smoke the whole thing. I need to zone out for a few hours.............after I call the VA.
I KNOW I'm need it after talking with those retards..............and got my property tax bill in for next year.:wall:

Poor Bill..... :pighug: ...Fridays are meant to be Special......:pass:..not wasted on work and bills...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back