Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My seeds for Autoseeds.com strain test have been sitting in the Chicago facility for a full damn week with the same damn status!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

Processed Through Facility
April 14, 2022 at 5:48 pm
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
I've lost multiple international shipments at the Chicago facility. I hate that place.

Morning kittens....nice weather, good coffee....been a lil busy this morning deciding how to set up the tent and then implementing it.....the lone Golden Ticket and Big Bomb got down potted into 1 gal pots to use for reversal test, might put the Gorilla Bomb in a 1 gal as well ( still pretty sure I grabbed a photo seed instead of the auto) to see if I can use it as a mother if it is a photo. The 3BOG x Sams are doing pretty good, noticing some growth. Nothing on the Stompers yet.
Since I still need to set up the auto pots took the opportunity to clean, straighten out and redo any mistakes. Went ahead and poured all the bad peat laden HF back in the bin to re mix it to a better medium....1/2 bag Black Kow, 1/2 bag of last grows mix and a 1 gal pot full of Scott's potting soil has got it looking more like HF should look. Think that should clear up the hydrophobic issue it was having due to the abundance of peat, here's to hoping anyways. Got the 3.9 gal pots filled and ready to put in the tent once I get the trays placed and hooked up to the res.
Of course the "upgrade" bug bit while I'm doing this and I'm almost convinced I could fit another set of auto pots in there.....maybe after this run...well, that's it for now, will take pics when done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back