Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitty claws
IMG_20220422_095852.jpg

:toke: i was just telling the wife that its Tuesday :biggrin: not back at the races ,,,nearly made it to me tent ,,,,lots of 600 w and 1000 watt hps grow lights kitts going cheap on e bay,,leccy costs hitting home for home gowers ,,

Morning @hairyman :bighug: ....you woudn't believe how many times I forget what day it is...:crying:

Hmm...I never thought about lights going u for sale coz of the leccy costs. In the UK there is not really the outdoor alternative...:shrug: ..bummer...

My girls have just made it back to the patio after being Hidden while the kids were here.

leccy costs hitting home for home gowers ,,

You know @hairyman .......Now might be the time to find out what Autos do on a 12/12 lighting schedule........ :pass: ..halve the lighting costs.....

My older girls germed on 10.5 hours natural light....with cold and cloudy conditions....we aren't much past 12/12 now...

IMG_1066.JPG

morning @Dabber ,,hope alls well in dabberville

Now might be the time to find out what Autos do on a 12/12 lighting schedule........ :pass:

well,,i been racking wots left of me brain to come up with a plan ,,i got a set of mr nice reg photos as well i want to run ,could tag them in at some point ,,,,,:coffee: and lots of small pot breeding to do ...a few more days of grafting and i should have a space and i can plan it out

My girls have just made it back to the patio after being Hidden while the kids were here.

they wear you out ,,great to see them but don't come back for a couple months:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back