Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda doubt that would happen to me. :biggrin: I'd have to be handcuffed at the very least.:biggrin:
That's what everybody says :crying: But usually once the cuffs go on you're pretty much safe. Although I have sustained some broken ribs and a punctured lung with shackles on :shrug: If you mention the words "pig" or "c*cksucker" it's gonna end up with at least a bunch of copays at the doctor's office :rolleyes1:

I didn't think about a picture until I was finishing the last one :crying:

_DSC4640.JPG

First off all of them are delicious and such an improvement over the first try. The dark meat would have blended better in the bigger more powerful Cuisinart but the small test batches needed the smaller one. The spice is on the minimum side at 1/4 tsp/10oz chicken and at the top at 1/2 tsp. So 3/8 tsp/10oz. will be the target in the future. The 10% fat is good.

So the nuggets made with the goose fat are the best but really they are too rich to pair with dipping sauce. What theses would work for is breakfast with a poached egg and hollandaise on top. Yes they are that good!

The pork back fat did not blend as well as I like when the chicken was done chopping. The back fat will need to be in 1/4" dice to blend well in the big blender. The flavor was mild with good moisture retention in the chicken, it needed just a bit more spice.

The Butter nuggets were awesome and an easy go to for a basic recipe. It was a little on the salty side with a sauce so a tad less spice makes this the second place winner.

The butter/pork back fat is the winner. It just has a nice rich balance that will work with or without the dipping sauces and it tastes like a chicken nugget should taste.

want one.gif

That's what everybody says :crying: But usually once the cuffs go on you're pretty much safe. Although I have sustained some broken ribs and a punctured lung with shackles on :shrug: If you mention the words "pig" or "c*cksucker" it's gonna end up with at least a bunch of copays at the doctor's office :rolleyes1:
I made that statement based on my reflex actions. It gets more of a reflex reaction when my adrenaline is pumping. It's something I've struggled with since leaving the military. If you read my little story about the panhandling guy at the convince store in Phoenix that was going to hit the little girl of the woman he was with, I didn't think at all when I put him up against the wall. It was pure reaction.
I get what you're saying though.
And there would be lawsuits. It does look like things are changing.......slowly.

What did you get? The clear or white?

Sorry for the delay, had to help my sister in her restaurant this afternoon/night. For anything on your roof, I use the clear Through the Roof product. White will stick out like a sore thumb as most shingles are darker colors.

Lexel and Big Stretch I used for other purposes. Careful if you use Lexel for anything as it's like working with marshmellow fluff. It skins over quickly and you only have one shot to tool it. Not to mention it doesn't come off your hands or anything else for that matter! Big stretch as the name implies is an elasomeric caulk and tools like normal caulk, but a much better product.

Are you trying to seal around a roof vent? Chimney?

Add a fried egg a piece of Ameerican Cheese on bread with Best Foods Mayo and that there is a classic sandwich.

U musta been rich to add an egg n American Cheese :rofl: Did have somez potato chips to crunch up an put in the sammich :smoking:
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back