Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guess it finally croaked! All my talk about my 1 last working monkey fan and now less then a week later it’s toast! Cleaned it to get the dust off and upon trying to turn it back on the blade wasn’t spinning and it smelled like burning plastic inside so she’s going in the trash! Does give me another tent pole clip I can use on a cheap replacement fan from Walmart! :thumbsup:View attachment 1446857
Bro I'm so done with those little fire starters too.

Sour Crinkle # 2

20220418_114902.jpg

20220418_114910.jpg

20220418_114932.jpg

20220418_114938.jpg

20220418_115124.jpg

20220418_115130.jpg

20220418_115138.jpg

Good morfnoevight All! EO.

Well I ate and drank too many carbs yesterday. Drank two ales with dinner and had a hang-over a couple of hours later. I am such a light-weight drinker now :rofl: The baked potato was sinfully good but carbs, carbs carbs. The new mock sour cream made with the sheep yogurt is very good.

View attachment 1446856

@TangieD when you ask for advise give us a chance to respond? Running LEDs at 60% can improve the efficiency and keep heat out put lower.

@Suki813 I am glad that you did not need to drain the fluid. Keep an eye on that.
Yep I'm under strict instructions to come back to the ER if it continues getting worse or if I notice any DVT type symptoms.

Bro I'm so done with those little fire starters too.
Same here I already had 1 in the tent start smelling like burning plastic and luckily I was home cuz pulled the fan it was coming from off the tent pole and it was shooting sparks out the back of it! Damn power cord had got worn and exposed inner wiring which was melting the plastic it was up against! :yoinks:

Same here I already had 1 in the tent start smelling like burning plastic and luckily I was home cuz pulled the fan it was coming from off the tent pole and it was shooting sparks out the back of it! Damn power cord had got worn and exposed inner wiring which was melting the plastic it was up against! :yoinks:
For what it’s worth…..and this is an unpopular way of doing things, but I haven’t used a fan besides my extraction fan in like 5 years or more. I turn up the extraction and only open the bottom two vents about a third each….it creates enough air movement in the tent to rustle the leaves. I haven’t dealt with any mold or PM issues in that time. And I’ve done it in both dry and humid environments with equal results…. :pass: I got sick of dealing with the shitty built fan’s that were nearly impossible to keep in place…

For what it’s worth…..and this is an unpopular way of doing things, but I haven’t used a fan besides my extraction fan in like 5 years or more. I turn up the extraction and only open the bottom two vents about a third each….it creates enough air movement in the tent to rustle the leaves. I haven’t dealt with any mold or PM issues in that time. And I’ve done it in both dry and humid environments with equal results…. :pass: I got sick of dealing with the shitty built fan’s that were nearly impossible to keep in place…
I use a 40" tower fan lol. Not the typical either but on low it works without bothering the plants.

Finally made it out on the water this weekend. Been a long winter, I needed that.
20220415_201949.jpg

20220417_112304.jpg

20220417_112822.jpg

20220417_131915.jpg

Caught some shrimp, 70 pound halibut, then anchored up for the night. Homemade whiskey and a smoke to end the day :smoking:

Good morfnoevight All! EO.

Well I ate and drank too many carbs yesterday. Drank two ales with dinner and had a hang-over a couple of hours later. I am such a light-weight drinker now :rofl: The baked potato was sinfully good but carbs, carbs carbs. The new mock sour cream made with the sheep yogurt is very good.

View attachment 1446856

@TangieD when you ask for advise give us a chance to respond? Running LEDs at 60% can improve the efficiency and keep heat out put lower.

@Suki813 I am glad that you did not need to drain the fluid. Keep an eye on that.

Thanks, will keep that in mind forsure @Mañ'O'Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back