Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning gromies, Hoping for some advice if possible please.
looking at buying the MH FC8000 and 5x5 grow tent as 420 deal on.
Do you think the light is overkill if your not supplementing with CO2?
I don’t mind the price of this setup just don’t want to waste money needlessly.
Thanks TangieD
I have the FCE8000 in my 4x4 but strips go wall to wall so would work in a 5x5 for sure! Also not sure of your temps but using lighting that big makes some heat so without co2 and running the light less then full power will make it more efficient and it’ll make way less heat along with being a lil cheaper on the electric bill! :thumbsup:

Good morfnoevight All! EO.

Well I ate and drank too many carbs yesterday. Drank two ales with dinner and had a hang-over a couple of hours later. I am such a light-weight drinker now :rofl: The baked potato was sinfully good but carbs, carbs carbs. The new mock sour cream made with the sheep yogurt is very good.

_DSC4623.JPG

Morning gromies, Hoping for some advice if possible please.
looking at buying the MH FC8000 and 5x5 grow tent as 420 deal on.
Do you think the light is overkill if your not supplementing with CO2?
I don’t mind the price of this setup just don’t want to waste money needlessly.
Thanks TangieD
@TangieD when you ask for advise give us a chance to respond? Running LEDs at 60% can improve the efficiency and keep heat out put lower.

@Suki813 I am glad that you did not need to drain the fluid. Keep an eye on that.

Well guess it finally croaked! All my talk about my 1 last working monkey fan and now less then a week later it’s toast! Cleaned it to get the dust off and upon trying to turn it back on the blade wasn’t spinning and it smelled like burning plastic inside so she’s going in the trash! Does give me another tent pole clip I can use on a cheap replacement fan from Walmart! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back