Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how man pounds of dry ice I'm gonna need to run all of this?
One gallon freezer bags with two of them REALLY packed....not me.
As soon as my friend's 37 micron bags come in, we'll at least do one strain and squish it after it dries a little.
I'm sure we'll squish more of the haul, but I'm also gonna teach her what I'm doing. We are gonna make some temple balls too, but like the squishing, I want to do that on the same day
View attachment 1446577View attachment 1446578
Question: I do the first shake with all the bowls and then take the top bowl and shake on to a big smooth bottom black tray I found at Wall world until I see a slight color change. I collect the bowls and set it a safe place while getting read for another run. I have three of the trays, so I let it sit as shaken while doing other runs.
I want to make temple balls and squish the day of the shake on two different days. How long do I need to wait or what do I need to wait or what to look for to be able to use the hot bottle method to make temple balls?
The first time I made temple balls, I had no problem in getting the hash worked into a ball. The last time I tried, I just couldn't get the material to stick together and get it to the 'Play-Doh' pliable stage. I tried with Kirkland parchment and turkey bag material. I gave up and squished it. I want to avoid that again!

They are selling the FC 8000 & 5x5x80 tent for a total of $999 shipped!

Sound like a deal?

Check out this video if you haven't already.

I have the Photontek 1000W with the light controller. Quite a bit more expensive than the Mars, but I already had the light controller. I run it with 2 bars taken out as it is too powerful. I like overkill running at lower parameters. Slightly more efficient and less harsh on the equipment. I usually run 775-800 ppfd at 70ish% of power without the 2 bars. Also, liked the build quality a bit more and no external wires outside of the frame which I am ocd about.

Like the video says, if budget is in play, go with the Mars. If not, get the Potontek. Also, most people use two light setups so that's an option as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back