Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad got up so I steal spot :rofl: you move it you lose it lol
20220412_113850.jpg

@Mossy had to snap the pic for ya headed to soh’s house now View attachment 1444455

Go Derek....... :pass: ...I Hope that trimmer does the job well for you.......:headbang:.....I Know we can rely on your for a Review.

I'm not a Primper when it comes to trimming bud....but I'm Sure there has to be a better way.
We'll have to get Dyson on it....:headbang:..I Bet he could design something that you stuck bud in and it came our Clean....

His hoovers can suck the carpet off the floor.........:biggrin:

2fer tuezday doubledose of vitaminz E & B... :headbang: :headbang: ppp

`

@420Forever ...:bighug:..what you do over Easter.....?

I'm Thinking Hobbsey still Stoned from Dereks visit....
@blue not at work..no net access.........
Me Familied up and doing GParent duties.................You might have the Helm................................... :eyebrows:

groovybaby.gif

Good Morfnoevight All!

Poor @Mañ'O'Green ...jetison it...... :biggrin:..... when we went gluten free...we were still reacting..and put it down to stuff with Yeast in....lager for hubby...and stuff like gluten free bread and some stock cubes....where they had yeast content.

Yes I also avoid yeast when I can. It is a minor problem for me. When I consume ales I take a supplement (CaprilyCare or Capryl) designed to curb it in the digestive biome.

My friend's girls are ready. She wants 48 hrs of darkness. Is this 'dark period' Bro-science or what? I just chop after regular dark period and well watered.

There are several good studies out there now that I have read and all have a similar results - THC goes up at the expense of the terpene profile.

In my personal consumption the terpene profile is more important to the quality of the buzz than the THC content. I have a 1:1 that gets me quite stoned at only 8% THC and 7% CBD compared to others at 25%+ THC. I believe the terps are the reason for the buzz?

I cannot really do a dark period because the plants are not all ready at the same time, only the last plant would be an option. I think I would rather have the terps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back