Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy had to snap the pic for ya headed to soh’s house now
3DFA68DC-D6A9-46E3-BF1F-0D7250EE1F2D.jpeg

I’ve had plants show a lot of fade after the 48hr dark period but didn’t have a scope at the time to check the trichs to see if a noticeable difference in that department! ;)

It looks like you need an actual science lab and a whole lot of very closely conditioned and monitored tests.

I can see why a commercial grower may wanna do this, but for me personally, i'm preey sure i wouldn't notice the difference between a 18%THC and a 20% THC version of the same plant. :shrug:

But on the other hand ... it's only 2 days ... might be worth a punt :rofl:

It looks like you need an actual science lab and a whole lot of very closely conditioned and monitored tests.

I can see why a commercial grower may wanna do this, but for me personally, i'm preey sure i wouldn't notice the difference between a 18%THC and a 20% THC version of the same plant. :shrug:

But on the other hand ... it's only 2 days ... might be worth a punt :rofl:
May be worth it next time to snip a bud off before the dark period and then use the tcheck to test it against the rest of plant after the darkness to see if they read the same!

Apparently AFN trying to keep my thc levels up….
This was 2 separate “reminders” last night! :eyebrows:
BEEB84B3-86C2-4742-A5ED-802262C7FF8E.jpeg
0554AD90-0C83-4574-9F17-32F909FF4934.jpeg

Seemed each time I put my phone down and came back reminders were right back to that same number! Didn’t even have time to pack the first blunt and had another 1 rushing me! :rofl::smokeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back