Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked into the bedroom after getting back and was like "goddamn it stinks in here!" Then went into the bathroom, past the closet with the tent the SBAK is drying in and was like "oh yeah... holy shit she's pungent!"

In Michigan if you buy weed at a dispensary anything over 20% commands up to double the value of smoke under 20%.
A very successful grower taught me to do the 48 hours of darkness before chop and I always wondered about proof.
Thank You @Growtogrow for the proof :bow:

In Michigan if you buy weed at a dispensary anything over 20% commands up to double the value of smoke under 20%.
A very successful grower taught me to do the 48 hours of darkness before chop and I always wondered about proof.
Thank You @Growtogrow for the proof :bow:

Could i get a link to that please?
I'll book mark it for the future if it's actual proof!

(not disagreeing ... growtogrow is a fabulous grower!)

Thunder Banana sure is a pretty lady! Definitely showing that sati diamond @Mossy was talking about earlier lol.
20220411_180219.jpg

Whilst Alien Technology is most definitely showing that indi square! Which, I would hope so considering she's an Afghani landscape!
Screenshot_20220412-101011_aTLi Cam.jpg

(Don't mind the potato picture, its a close crop from my eye in the sky cam cause I didn't feel like getting up to get one from the right angel and the one I took yesterday is side view :rofl:)

That's the compost I was looking at. Buildasoil has 2 gallon bags for $27 with free shipping. I think theres like 8 gallons in a cuft
1cu ft = 7.5 gallons! And this would break out to be cheaper amigo! :d5:

BuildASoil OLY Mountain Fish Compost (1 Cubic Foot) Amazon product

I generally run 4 plants at a time and usually let the last plant to finish have the 48hr dark period. It definitely doesn't make a significant difference that I've seen, and I don't think it really makes any difference at all. I've only had 1 time I thought it did anything and that was a fastbuds lemon ak years ago
I’ve had plants show a lot of fade after the 48hr dark period but didn’t have a scope at the time to check the trichs to see if a noticeable difference in that department! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back