Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend's girls are ready. She wants 48 hrs of darkness. Is this 'dark period' Bro-science or what? I just chop after regular dark period and well watered.

Personally - I'd go with bro science ...
I've yet to see a side by side comparisson from clones with any visual differences ..

I'm also not sure of the difference between the 2 day dark period ... and putting it in a dark paper bag for 5 days ...

People used to make up a LOT of things.

Personally - I'd go with bro science ...
I've yet to see a side by side comparisson from clones with any visual differences ..

I'm also not sure of the difference between the 2 day dark period ... and putting it in a dark paper bag for 5 days ...

People used to make up a LOT of things.
It's her girls, so I'll just go along with what she wants to do. I'll tell her to plan on chopping and trimming for the dry and doing her dry ice run. Gonna be a full canna day.

$30 at the local grow shop! Super quality compost too! For amending my pots since I’ll be adding nutes the 2 10gal pots were dumped out and I added a full cu ft bag! Then once soil was in pot did a light dose (1 cup is all) of craft blend in bottom 2/3 of pot! Also added castings and extra rice hulls and ready to rock now! :d5:
View attachment 1444242View attachment 1444245View attachment 1444246View attachment 1444247
Even being 10gal pots that I topwatered had a crazy ass layer of roots underneath the bag when I dumped them out today! Was able to peel it off almost in 1 giant frisbee!:cooldance:
That's the compost I was looking at. Buildasoil has 2 gallon bags for $27 with free shipping. I think theres like 8 gallons in a cuft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back