Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are. Gonna hit that big girl with one of the males from the male pic. :d5::pass:

haven’t decided yet.:paleo:

View attachment 1444319
I’m parcel to the dude on the left.:shrug::pass:

It is not often you get such a male dominance.....so it would be a shame Not to take advantage....:woody:....

The Balance on them is Perfection..........:headbang:

Using Any male at this point will still give you all the traits into the next generation.....so there is no Fear.....:biggrin:..you are not closing anything down.

My Preference ATM is the one right at the top.....coz it has Massive thunbs.....but it could be photo/perspective.

{The middle digit on the main leaf Looks Fatter/bigger than the others from this angle.}

Do they all have the same amount of digits per leaf.....? 7's or 9's.....?

Do any have little bunny ears where the Leaf joins the leaf stalk...?

all the plants are 7's. no bunny ears. That male you chose is definitely the strongest. think I will keep him and kill the rest of the males. :pighug:

The biggest Male with the biggest female.
22B8E2BC-D5BD-4C76-BCF2-2749C9359E1D.jpeg

Female bottom left

I ate something I should not have. Not gluten so it has to be a protein from the Pea Protein in the Oatgurt. Sometimes cannabis helps with the stomach pain sometimes not.:shrug: Not so much at the moment. Blah blah blah........... I suppose misery loves company.

Anywho I am turning in early. Good Morfnoevight All!:sleeping:

Poor @Mañ'O'Green ...jetison it...... :biggrin:..... when we went gluten free...we were still reacting..and put it down to stuff with Yeast in....lager for hubby...and stuff like gluten free bread and some stock cubes....where they had yeast content.

That male you chose is definitely the strongest. think I will keep him and kill the rest of the males.

As I say...you won't shut it down too much yet by using any male/female you opt for.....

Breed Matching Pair for stabalising a cross and mismatched pairs to Open up a genetic..and see what is there... :headbang: ...and although they are similar..they aren't Matched...

When you cut your males down....:pass:..taste them.....either leaf in a joint..or main stem dried and just chewed.....:biggrin:..yeah...
Tasting it can let you pick up terps that you miss on Smell alone when they are immature.

There might be something in the Slaughtered that you Love....:biggrin:...and would like to Hunt down...

Also....I Always do a direct overhead shot on them.

IF the head is Square and fills the shot equally in every quarter...it is most likely Indy dom....

IF the head is Diamond...one set of leaves longer than the second set...it is most likely Sati dom.

Again maybe photo angle...the selected mail is screaming indy....but his leaf arrangement looks Diamond.....:pighug:

Might have finally got one of those bad batch bags of HF.....did a good circular watering this morning with my turkey baster after a good spritzing with sprayer to moisten the surface and had what looks like coco dust floating up.......never had that before.....dug down a bit and seemed pretty damn dry, not like normal.........thinking I might have to try repotting with different soil mix....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back