Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know this is a duh, but its super cool when stuff works the way its supposed to lmao. Its not quite as obvious here cause I can't dig down like I did when I was repotting the littles, but the hay I mulch with is composting down in the pot. Worms everywhere. The feeder roots come all the way up into it and there's only like the thinnest covering of dry hay left.

Y
No problem:welcome:@Suki813...:thanks: for the rep @Cave Dirt Cody :pass::baked::sleeping:
You don’t need a male CMD do you. My seed run turned into a sausage fest. 8 or 9 males out of 11. :rofl:
B8C0F552-8E21-4202-BEFB-3ACE83AA51F0.jpeg

I ate something I should not have. Not gluten so it has to be a protein from the Pea Protein in the Oatgurt. Sometimes cannabis helps with the stomach pain sometimes not.:shrug: Not so much at the moment. Blah blah blah........... I suppose misery loves company.

Anywho I am turning in early. Good Morfnoevight All!:sleeping:

Y

You don’t need a male CMD do you. My seed run turned into a sausage fest. 8 or 9 males out of 11. :rofl:
View attachment 1444310
:drool:hell yeah I'll wake back up for that can't sleep anyways thinking about APK:shrug::eyebrows: . Drop him in the mail :haha:tomorrow it'll go good with my CMD fems:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back