Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason for a layover, then!

edit......not THAT kind of layover Frank the Dank:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl:
:crying::crying::crying: …..all sailor brains work exactly the same way, apparently :smoking:
A4951CA9-F119-4C80-A171-7984EDE06580.jpeg

I DID IT!
YUP!
I ADMIT IT!
I BROKE DA LAW!
:cools: :cools:

I sent a care package to my Vet friend. I sent him some inhalers and some 'coffee enhancer'.:eyebrows::cools:
The VA is stupid stingy in providing him inhalers for some damn reason! :grrr1:

:crying::crying::crying: …..all sailor brains work exactly the same way, apparently :smoking:
View attachment 1444588
I resemble that remark!:rofl:

I used the 'sailor mystique' often. It was quite productive.:biggrin:
A funny one that was also tops in productivity, "I'm the sailor your Mom warned you about.":eyebrows::rofl:

As small as they still are think I'm just gonna hit the hydro store in town, get a good bag of soil and gently repot / replace the soil tomorrow.....
Besides, think I might have screwed up and used photo Gorrilla Bomb seeds......got 5 Cosmic Bomb in solo's and dropped 4 3 bears OG x Samsquatch beans as well.........just looking for 3 viable sprouts from each....

Last edited:
And planted a shit pot full of different flower seeds in the front bed.....DG specials so about half will actually sprout but that will be about twice as much as needed....

And spent 557.00 on the little brown turd's vet bill today......so I got to put any light upgrades on hold till after next harvest......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back