Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it’s not worth risking your freedom. In my state I even have to be careful of border patrol checkpoints….they’ll throw the bracelets on you quick. It’s been made very clear that they will not respect state law when it comes to cannabis. Pretty much means I stay in this corner of the state…
TY for that info:d5:

Thanks @Mossy and @Olderfart! I'm starting to feel a little better at least but man that was not the fun kind of fucked up for sure lol. Idk how people can do that just for fun, but I know its a thing. Pretty sure that's what they call "lean" only they mix it with alcohol. Sounds like a really good way to hurt yourself really badly, I got dizzy just trying to go in the tent and damn near faceplate on my girls :face:

Ow! Who butchered Cindy?
introducing myself as a new grower using a pair of P300’s in a 5x5 trying to clone a pair of Cinderella 99’s (my first time!)

Bought the lights after lurking around here.
Hallo! From central michigan.

Attachments

• 8CA0B8DB-CA81-466A-9DDB-BF6B971BCADC.jpeg
    8CA0B8DB-CA81-466A-9DDB-BF6B971BCADC.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
Ow! Who butchered Cindy?
introducing myself as a new grower using a pair of P300’s in a 5x5 trying to clone a pair of Cinderella 99’s (my first time!)

Bought the lights after lurking around here.
Hallo! From central michigan.

heya @Tbomb and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Many Danks to all you welcomers. Tonight I want to post a thread with pics about my clonal virginity. You may find it entertaining in an eye-covering and cringing kind of way.

TY for that info:d5:
FYI….I’ve found if you’re gonna risk it…have the weed in your pocket or something. If they decide to send you to secondary inspection, they separate you from your car, inspect it, run the dog over it, then tell you you’re free to go. I’ve never been personally searched, or seen anyone that was being searched unless they found something in the car.

@Frank the Dank hey Bud if your real close to the border and the feds are a pester run to mexico it's legal there LOL :face:
I live close to the back door of the country for a reason :eyebrows: things go south here, come find me on the beach in baja, I’ll buy you a beer:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back