Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Son of Hobbes, just read your news from @blue. Congratulations on your brave decision, I hope that it leaves you happier and more relaxed, accepting, and comfortable with who you are. As a straight guy, I of course can't fully understand what this conflict has meant for you all these years, but I can imagine that the disquiet must have been profound to undertake what you have decided to do.

Anyway mate, hats off to you for your decision, and all the best in your new journey. :pighug: :worship:

Proud of You Hobbsey...... :bighug: ..when you said Transition I was Worried....:yoinks:...Thought you meant Auto to Photo........Yoiks...

We is Fluid....be Who you want to Be......:pass:
Auto to photo --- that deserves :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Supposed to be taking #3 to musical theater class rn but I'm so dizzy I don't feel comfortable driving. Poor kid, she loves that class so I feel bad about her missing it.
Better safe than sorry! Double Cough meds is too much.

I'm loving it, actually. Thinking about grabbing more already, not that I'm anywhere close to running out.

I told my local grow shop about the stuff and showed him the results I'm seeing. Even if he can't make any money on it I think he'll at least try it out, haha.

View attachment 1439320
the trim off that plant will make as much rosin as the buds... I don't recall ever seeing so many trichs on fan leaves. :cheers:

Federal legalization is at least a step forward and progress. But each state will still make there own rules. But, it'll make research and testing much more available and it opens up banks for weed businesses. So with legalization you'd be able to apply for a business loan instead of funding everything with cash. Plus it might allow for across state line sharing
Pssshhh…..I’d settle for being able to drive across state lines just with my personal stash without risking a trafficking charge. Being an actual medical patient (as in, shouldn’t go without it) is like being a prisoner in your own state..

Well 2 female 1 red 1 black/tan puppies have been taken by a nice couple from New York they came to get 1 but couldnt resist and just had to have another.
rule one - when inspecting litters, leave the cash cards and cheque book at home. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back