Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta to think on it a little, but really if the Feds leagalize/decriminalize.....then the stats that haven't/don't will soon realize the money they are missing out on and come around..

Ya know if the feds stay out of the weed business and just allow federal lab testing I'mm good with that. They are notorious for making stuff worse. Some states are doing ok Just sayin :baked:

Pssshhh…..I’d settle for being able to drive across state lines just with my personal stash without risking a trafficking charge. Being an actual medical patient (as in, shouldn’t go without it) is like being a prisoner in your own state..
That is the hardest part about going on a dive vacation, most places it is highly illegal to have weed. First you have to fly with it :redcross: clear customs in a foreign country :redcross: Find a place to smoke in secret :redcross: Every commercial dive boat I have been on :redcross: so I have to be up for a tolerance break to go.

In Florida we already having to wait for 2024 now since they disallowed the signatures we had already for 2022 saying they are too old to be valid any more. And the reason it's not on 2022 is they changed some procedural rules to make our ballot measure not acceptable......saying it affects all ballot measures, but ours was the only one to not get on the ballot......yeah, pull my finger again.
Had to start collecting from scratch starting Feb and we almost 1/3 to the limit needed. Pretty sure they'll try some other lil trick.

That is the hardest part about going on a dive vacation, most places it is highly illegal to have weed. First you have to fly with it :redcross: clear customs in a foreign country :redcross: Find a place to smoke in secret :redcross: Every commercial dive boat I have been on :redcross: so I have to be up for a tolerance break to go.
Yes, it’s not worth risking your freedom. In my state I even have to be careful of border patrol checkpoints….they’ll throw the bracelets on you quick. It’s been made very clear that they will not respect state law when it comes to cannabis. Pretty much means I stay in this corner of the state…

Yeah, methinks my first tolerance break might be an imminent drive across the border into the US. Trying to find dispensary bud down there to replace my own would be a frustrating waste of time. Not looking forward to the lack of sleep. :pighug:

Yes, it’s not worth risking your freedom. In my state I even have to be careful of border patrol checkpoints….they’ll throw the bracelets on you quick. It’s been made very clear that they will not respect state law when it comes to cannabis. Pretty much means I stay in this corner of the state…
LOL....try Florida...there is no point that they can't set up a check point.....

Buttt sun of a gun still better than the
In Florida we already having to wait for 2024 now since they disallowed the signatures we had already for 2022 saying they are too old to be valid any more. And the reason it's not on 2022 is they changed some procedural rules to make our ballot measure not acceptable......saying it affects all ballot measures, but ours was the only one to not get on the ballot......yeah, pull my finger again.
Had to start collecting from scratch starting Feb and we almost 1/3 to the limit needed. Pretty sure they'll try some other lil trick.
No bull thats why I did not go there this winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back