Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, one of hubby's coworkers is from South Africa and is going to bring him some bud to swap with some of mine tonight that I guess his friend from back home sent him. Best believe I'll be picking through it with a fine tooth comb looking for seeds. No clue what the weed there is like but I'm sure its totally different from anything here... unless it came from an international seed bank lmfao. I'd assume if they'd go through that much trouble to get it here its going to be some sort of landrace genetics though.

In other other news, and as a heads up for anyone who has to deal with me lol, my meds are all screwy again cause they're on backorder so if I start going nutty this weekend don't worry too much. Currently feel like I'm underwater cause I accidentally double dosed my cough meds (forgot I took them this morning) so I'm trying really hard not to get seasick cause I've got the spins really really bad.

In other news, one of hubby's coworkers is from South Africa and is going to bring him some bud to swap with some of mine tonight that I guess his friend from back home sent him. Best believe I'll be picking through it with a fine tooth comb looking for seeds. No clue what the weed there is like but I'm sure its totally different from anything here... unless it came from an international seed bank lmfao. I'd assume if they'd go through that much trouble to get it here its going to be some sort of landrace genetics though.
Exciting! Hard to go wrong with any African sativa, it's where many famous old school strains came from :thumbsup:

I've got some Yoruba/Bantu photos I'm looking forward to popping next winter :eyebrows:

States make way too much money off people sitting in for-profit prisons for nonviolent weed charges to let that sort of thing pass tbh. And the whole gerrymandering based on prison populations and the removal of voting rights from felons stuff. Its a super complicated issue with a lot of opposition beyond just the face value "scared of a plant" stuff.

Exciting! Hard to go wrong with any African sativa, it's where many famous old school strains came from :thumbsup:

I've got some Yoruba/Bantu photos I'm looking forward to popping next winter :eyebrows:
Hoping whatever it is is a decent smoke and that I'll be able to score some beans from it lol. Tempted to tell hubby to let him know that if he finds any seeds in the rest of it I'd happily grow it for him lmfao. No clue if it'll be seeded at all though, and if it is if whatever nug or whatever he gives us will have a golden ticket in it.

Federal legalization is at least a step forward and progress. But each state will still make there own rules. But, it'll make research and testing much more available and it opens up banks for weed businesses. So with legalization you'd be able to apply for a business loan instead of funding everything with cash. Plus it might allow for across state line sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back