Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welder was telling me to do it :eyebrows::rofl:

happy Friday:smokeout:
image.jpg

Well, I do think the avalanche hates me.....Start fine, oops, shut off to open gate, starts with traction warning lights, off to try a reset, starts with traction light.....off.....check forums for most likley cause..grounding issue, meter, odd readings.......clean tighten ground straps......no crank, but relay clicks once.......run ground jumpers..nothing, check continuity again, all good.......WTF....meter battery.....6 volts....on charger....
Edit: also ran scanner and got no codes ...

Well, I do think the avalanche hates me.....Start fine, oops, shut off to open gate, starts with traction warning lights, off to try a reset, starts with traction light.....off.....check forums for most likley cause..grounding issue, meter, odd readings.......clean tighten ground straps......no crank, but relay clicks once.......run ground jumpers..nothing, check continuity again, all good.......WTF....meter battery.....6 volts....on charger....
Edit: also ran scanner and got no codes ...

I know the frustration, figuring out whats wrong is the toughest part sometimes :nono:

To me it sounds like a bad battery or maybe a bad alternator not charging it. If you're battery voltage gets too low it makes all kinds of systems start freaking out and sending fault lights...vehicle will run fine without the alternator as it just runs off battery power. Once that drains enough things go south quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back