Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yeahthat: exactly what i told her. i said see here look at suki's. Any recommendations on a camera?

:yeahthat: never heard of:yoinks::rofl::rofl:

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
The one I have gets the job done, though it takes a minute to figure out as the app isn't super intuitive. Customer service is very responsive though! @Bob's Auto's has a good one too and may be more help.

Amazon product

Gotta stick it in the prison pocket if you wanna fly somewhere :eyebrows:

As far as legalization goes, it would be great if that's all it was, but politicians will ruin it. Between big tobacco taking over and banning the small guys, to the dems crippling everything for their social justice bullshit....kind of hope it stays illegal federally but more states legalize on their own.

After all, that's where the power belongs, with each state. The USA stands for the United States of America not the Federal Imperial Nation of America lol. States are all different and all have different people and needs, it doesn't make sense to make them all do everything the same....What works for Texas isn't what works for California or Alaska...
:paleo:

B3DF7144-0423-40EA-BC29-CC783DA040FB.jpeg

I could have got a twenty five pound bag of A part at Christmas for 60 dollars. Just paid 110.00 the other week.
I may have a look around while I am in the US. Anyone know where I could pick some up in northern Washington?

25lbs of that stuff is still a bargain at $110 compared to some of the "fancier" alternatives. What EC/PPM are you using with your gorgeous plants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back