Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have a look around while I am in the US. Anyone know where I could pick some up in northern Washington?

25lbs of that stuff is still a bargain at $110 compared to some of the "fancier" alternatives. What EC/PPM are you using with your gorgeous plants?
Ship it to pick up at a UPS store

Gotta stick it in the prison pocket if you wanna fly somewhere :eyebrows:

As far as legalization goes, it would be great if that's all it was, but politicians will ruin it. Between big tobacco taking over and banning the small guys, to the dems crippling everything for their social justice bullshit....kind of hope it stays illegal federally but more states legalize on their own.

After all, that's where the power belongs, with each state. The USA stands for the United States of America not the Federal Imperial Nation of America lol. States are all different and all have different people and needs, it doesn't make sense to make them all do everything the same....What works for Texas isn't what works for California or Alaska...
:paleo:
The states will always make their own rules but the ones that don't legalize will be flooded with weed from neighboring states without getting any of the tax revenue, so it should expedite those states getting in gear:smoking:

FYI….I’ve found if you’re gonna risk it…have the weed in your pocket or something. If they decide to send you to secondary inspection, they separate you from your car, inspect it, run the dog over it, then tell you you’re free to go. I’ve never been personally searched, or seen anyone that was being searched unless they found something in the car.
Been searched, had my car searched and all kinds of fun stuff when I was young and growing.......amazing what taking your trimmed fan leaves and rubbing then along every car in your neighborhood will do to a canine unit.....fvker couldn't decide what car to to alert on so he fought his handler to alert on all of them. Even got lucky once and walked by a K-9 vehicle, rubbed under drivers door handle.....must of been a fun day for that cop when he got back in it.

Been searched, had my car searched and all kinds of fun stuff when I was young and growing.......amazing what taking your trimmed fan leaves and rubbing then along every car in your neighborhood will do to a canine unit.....fvker couldn't decide what car to to alert on so he fought his handler to alert on all of them. Even got lucky once and walked by a K-9 vehicle, rubbed under drivers door handle.....must of been a fun day for that cop when he got back in it.
We were talking specifically about the border patrol checkpoints….

Gotta stick it in the prison pocket if you wanna fly somewhere :eyebrows:

As far as legalization goes, it would be great if that's all it was, but politicians will ruin it. Between big tobacco taking over and banning the small guys, to the dems crippling everything for their social justice bullshit....kind of hope it stays illegal federally but more states legalize on their own.

After all, that's where the power belongs, with each state. The USA stands for the United States of America not the Federal Imperial Nation of America lol. States are all different and all have different people and needs, it doesn't make sense to make them all do everything the same....What works for Texas isn't what works for California or Alaska...
:paleo:
I’ve been hearing this same argument from stoners for going on a decade and it seems as ridiculous today as ever. Why wish for the thing you like to be illegal, putting yourself at risk of being locked up? I get that you may not like the way the government does stuff, but it’s better than us continuing to be prosecuted for a plant. Illegality leads to prison sentences, plain and simple.

:yeahthat: exactly what i told her. i said see here look at suki's. Any recommendations on a camera?
The one I have gets the job done, though it takes a minute to figure out as the app isn't super intuitive. Customer service is very responsive though! @Bob's Auto's has a good one too and may be more help.

Amazon product

Fcourse I'm willing to give some advice. I've had plenty of action camera's from GoPro to them keychain camera's.
But for our purpose you want as much pixels at the highest fps that your wallet can cough up :coffee2::haha:
For the moment I'm using a Yi 4k action camera, but those aren't made anymore. These were cool as you can install alternative firmware on it an run an FTP server on it. Handy if you want to make a time lapse and don't want to run up and down with that sd card to a computer.
I also bought this one --> LINK which is a very good camera for the price. If you only want to make time lapses you don't need 4K 60fps, but I also fly drones and then then quality of video also maters.
Hope this helped :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back