Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a healthy dinner tonight! :woohoo1:View attachment 1439571
You should have some pancakes with your syrup.

I went to the berry patch this morning and was rewarded for my timing. The strawberries are early and Oh so good.

_DSC4605.JPG

I may have a look around while I am in the US. Anyone know where I could pick some up in northern Washington?

25lbs of that stuff is still a bargain at $110 compared to some of the "fancier" alternatives. What EC/PPM are you using with your gorgeous plants?

I run 3.6 g of A 2.4g of b and 6g of epsom. Comes to about 830 ppm with my 70 ppm tap water.
They are great nutrients. Jacks and GH flora series are pretty much the bench mark of hydroponic nutrients for me. I have a good bit of experience with both. :thumbsup:

That is the hardest part about going on a dive vacation, most places it is highly illegal to have weed. First you have to fly with it :redcross: clear customs in a foreign country :redcross: Find a place to smoke in secret :redcross: Every commercial dive boat I have been on :redcross: so I have to be up for a tolerance break to go.

They have really good weed in Palau. Our dive master hooked us up and partook more than we did. But still sketchy and no weed on the boat. A big no no...Diving is so much better baked!

Russia is the only place MKP is made. Still only 28.00 a key at kelp4less.
View attachment 1439645
thinking of picking up another keyto put up before long. Iota what I use to boost. A key will last me a long time.

...and here i am tryin to figger out why the top o' that bottle lookz like a toilet seat :paleo: :crying: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back