Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of mine adds the chips and freezes one day and defrosts the next, repeatedly, and speeds it up a bunch :vibe:
I might have to try that! Honestly just shaking them every day for a week or two is just perfect for me, super smooth.

I use 1/2 corn, 1/4 barley and 1/4 rye for the mash. It's so good I can't hardly drink store bought bourbon lol

Well pots are outside so I can spruce up the soil tomorrow and I’ll pull the intake and exhaust fans down so I can clean them and the ducting! Then I’ll scrub roof and roof crossbars and pull the floor liner to vacuum under it! Then can get it all back together so I’m ready to rock when the SSSC beans arrive! :headbang:
image.jpg

Prob a good thing too cuz I need to do my Mars hydro grow journal for this light I won at Christmas! Wanted to start a fresh journal and already had plants in flower when it arrived so had to wait til they all finished!:thumbsup:

I might have to try that! Honestly just shaking them every day for a week or two is just perfect for me, super smooth.

I use 1/2 corn, 1/4 barley and 1/4 rye for the mash. It's so good I can't hardly drink store bought bourbon lol
He says the freezing/thawing cycle brings out the wood without shaking it so you'll get less debris and clearer product in less time. Try it with a quart, just freeze it again every other day until you get your color :d5:

He says the freezing/thawing cycle brings out the wood without shaking it so you'll get less debris and clearer product in less time. Try it with a quart, just freeze it again every other day until you get your color :d5:
I stuck a gallon in the freezer just now, going to compare with the other 2 :d5:
20220410_191756.jpg

Sunday story time busy day today weighed Mephisto Double grape harvest , then squeezed SOME of it the rest is curing in A grove bag:eyebrows:, and it was move in day for the little girls. so i did some rearranging while I was in messing around in there. I am still trying to figure out my light distance. plus cleaned the garage so i can get boat out next weekend :woohoo: . and finally updated my threads. Now back to the grind for the week. time to hit the sack:pop::pass::baked::sleeping:

2aef6b97-48e4-4668-aa30-1f6176b9e5d7-jpeg.1443437
IMG_4687.jpg
IMG_4696.jpg
IMG_4703.jpg
IMG_4699.jpg
image-jpg.1443714
IMG_4742.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back