Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. I have 3 10 gallon bags of soil that I made last year for outdoor. I used 3gal bu's blend compost, 2gal worm castings, 10gal perlite and 15gal of peat moss with the KIS nutrient pack from build a soil. They grew small plants that got taken over by white flies in flower so I had to cut and toss. Question is how do I go about reusing the soil. Can I just add compost tea and go or should I get another nutrient pack of some sort? I have a couple pouches of the bu's brew compost tea bags sitting in my shed and won't be putting plants outside for another 6 weeks ish

Question. I have 3 10 gallon bags of soil that I made last year for outdoor. I used 3gal bu's blend compost, 2gal worm castings, 10gal perlite and 15gal of peat moss with the KIS nutrient pack from build a soil. They grew small plants that got taken over by white flies in flower so I had to cut and toss. Question is how do I go about reusing the soil. Can I just add compost tea and go or should I get another nutrient pack of some sort? I have a couple pouches of the bu's brew compost tea bags sitting in my shed and won't be putting plants outside for another 6 weeks ish
Kis’ website has a guide on how to reamend. There’s a measured amount of the nutrient pack, compost/ewc, peat and perlite they recommend per gallon you’ll have to figure out.

Me and my German built FLEX buffers and assorted compounds and pads wouldn't touch it for that 3Xs that price!:funny:

I'd have to like you a lot and you gave me weed all the time for that price!:funny:
THAT'S BECAUSE.........
giphy.webp

:cools::cools::cools:
:funny::funny::funny::funny:
He said he'd normally charge $1200 for the detail. The shot glass of ceramic was over $100 alone and he said about $190 for materials without counting towels and pads and all that stuff. But he's a good friend of mine and we always help each other with whatever and hardly ever exchange cash

I’m just adding oly mountain fish compost, worm castings, and craft blend! Just in bottom 1/2 of pot for the CB tho and then I’ll be using the GLB tester kit along with the blumats! :d5:

The kis organics website says to reamend with the nutrient pack and compost mixed in by the gallon. So should I dump the pots back on a tarp and mix that in with it? They give different directions for top dressing :shrug:

The kis organics website says to reamend with the nutrient pack and compost mixed in by the gallon. So should I dump the pots back on a tarp and mix that in with it? They give different directions for top dressing :shrug:
Yea, dump it all out, and mix good… I would also let it cook for a week or two. Once it cools down to ambient temp it’s ready to go. Keep at field capacity while cooking, of course..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back