Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing well my friend :pass: I’ve smoked two giant doobers of Durban Poison x Zamadelica, walked 4 miles with the pup and cleaned my entire kitchen. Sativa for the win!:haha::woohoo1: How are you doing?:smokeit:
Unloading done, uhaul back, sitting om porch with a Corona and loading DP in the pipe.....I'm done for the day unless the DP motivates me...

Seems one of my overwinter rootings of the Alachua Red Running Rose might actually be rooted....they been cut from the branch over a week now and one is still green and starting to put on flower buds while the other is mostly a die off......hard trim to see if any life enough in the stem to root...
20220410_145013.jpg

Husbands get no respect.......I'm the only one wifey poo would trust to drive the uhaul, she lined up a couple of her friends to get their men folk to help...they got 50 bucks each day for a few hours work.....I had to use my debit to fuel the truck before drop off (45 bucks) all she had was twenties so I got 40 bucks reimbursed....no extra, no lunch, and I'm out 5 bucks......oh, and she has a hankering for McD's so when I run into town to get her prescriptions ( why she couldn't let me know WHILE I was in town) she wants me to grab her some.....out of my pocket...

edit:::....no wonder I have to skrimp pennies to buy seeds.......

Last edited:
Doing well my friend :pass: I’ve smoked two giant doobers of Durban Poison x Zamadelica, walked 4 miles with the pup and cleaned my entire kitchen. Sativa for the win!:haha::woohoo1: How are you doing?:smokeit:
Sweet pool is open chemicals in should be cleared up by morning then have to add algaecide may even have to flock it :shrug: just yet should have better idea in 24 hrs

Husbands get no respect.......I'm the only one wifey poo would trust to drive the uhaul, she lined up a couple of her friends to get their men folk to help...they got 50 bucks each day for a few hours work.....I had to use my debit to fuel the truck before drop off (45 bucks) all she had was twenties so I got 40 bucks reimbursed....no extra, no lunch, and I'm out 5 bucks......oh, and she has a hankering for McD's so when I run into town to get her prescriptions ( why she couldn't let me know WHILE I was in town) she wants me to grab her some.....out of my pocket...

edit:::....no wonder I have to skrimp pennies to buy seeds.......
I hear you sounds like your wife and Mrs. D went to the same match class :funny: it's always honey stop and grab this or that I'll give you the money back when you get here, hell I've done that countless times over 20 years no telling how much it is she owes. She even told me once it was like putting $ in the bank that I couldn't withdraw :what?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back