Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0999.JPG

Morning kittens......52 and coffee doing me right.....moving thing all done, no real issues, back to our regularly scheduled program.......damn Lubbers hatched over the weekend so it's fighting time again.....ordered up the extra stuff for the STS testing.......thinking about rearranging things in the tent again since the no shows, move the STS test plants into the big pots from the 1 gal pots they are in so I have some side by side testers for the GLB products and reverse some others.......will figure it out after waking up completely......hope a great day is had by all.

Damn stoner.......message from friend last night about what I have left on the shelf so I go in this morning and do an estimate.....found 1 of my drying bags still had a bunch of stalks in it......been trimming up some overly dry buds which I'll have to lay out and spritz and evape to get the RH up before tossing in a grove bag....don't know how I missed it sitting there but.......

Ty for the rep @Mossy I like lemons over limes. I found a link for the movie Moonfall on Youtube and posted on @MR magoo's We are not alone.
It would be a great watch on your new TV. :bighug:

:crying: Don't mention ze TV........but...I can Do lemons for you..........:biggrin:

IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

Scratch n Sniff........
flower.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back