Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw but you'll miss my light post like that! And my plant thats bigger than my kid :rofl:

btw, u best be careful -> u may jus end up with a 1 lb badge outa that :eyebrows: ppp

Bathroom walls are juuuust under 43" apart... told hubby to cut the boards 42 3/4" since they're going on joist brackets. He insisted on cutting the first one 43" "cause I'd rather it be a little too big than too small" he's been hand sanding the first board for like half an hour now :rofl: the second I cut 42 3/4" and shockingly enough, it fits perfectly. So I'm taking a smoke break while he fucks around with the first board cause I've finished scrubbing the bathroom top to bottom *and* light proofing the door while I wait for him lmfao. About to go install my carbon filter over the exhaust vent here when my solo shuts off.

One day he'll learn that if he just does things the way I say to to start he'd save a whole lot of trouble but not today :rofl:

jus go all algebraic on his ass...then he'll jus give up & ur in like flint ;) ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back