Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought Mrs. D new dab rig little thing is bad ass
View attachment 1442359
I was gonna buy this but got the seahorse instead.... Which has been working a hell of a lot better with the hash rosin then it was with the flower rosin. Was only getting about 2 grams rosin per tip with the flower but is still pretty much new after 2 grams of hash rosin

I was gonna buy this but got the seahorse instead.... Which has been working a hell of a lot better with the hash rosin then it was with the flower rosin. Was only getting about 2 grams rosin per tip with the flower but is still pretty much new after 2 grams of hash rosin
IMO better and you get more and less waste. Loading is tricky once loaded you can hit multiple times depending on how much you load

Thought it was a guard cat watching over the plants?? Did it resign from the job and go psycho on the garden??? :yoinks: :kitty:
Definitely not a guard cat but by far the most wild animal I've ever had in the house :kitty: Don't think she's the type to resign from any trouble. She's constantly hunting the dogs and gets herself into some shit every day. Not the type to chill in a box like yours unless she's gonna jump out of it at somebody :doh::pass:

IMO better and you get more and less waste. Loading is tricky once loaded you can hit multiple times depending on how much you load
How can we get you a sponsorship? :shooty:Pretty sure you've already sold a few products on here. Myself included :biggrin: and I'm sure there would be a ton of people here that would love to test some equipment :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back