Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thanks:You're likely correct @Cerebral Goo.:thumbsup: :d5:

HA! Have you grown any of the Purple City Genetics? Looking at those as of late, but they only sell in CA at dispenseries. Looking at that Salt Water OG and the Autofuel that you have.

The guy at Oregon Elite threw in a couple packs of Med Tree autos for a bone head mistake I made. They are blends of the PCG. Looking forward to sprouting those on the next run. If you have time, check his intagram. There's some lovely pics of some frosty autos mixed in.

Have you grown any of the Purple City Genetics?
Haven't grown Purple City yet, but I saw photos of the Autofuel that made not be able to resist searching for the beans. I've been wanting to acquire the Saltwater as well. You can find both of them at Artizen Seed Shop, ready to ship.
:d5:

Good Morfnoevight All! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: Yeah it has been a whirlwind around me the last two days. I got the AC compressor replaced. 500 mile Oil change and stuff. Then company came by. The truck took more out of me and I was tired - not the best company. Today we went to Santa Cruz to get glass to finish our stained glass window project. My ass is flat :rofl: well over 300 miles RT.

We had lunch here looking at half a billion dollars floating on water :cooldance:.

IMG_20220407_144547241.jpg

Look close, it is the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.

IMG_20220407_144636336.jpg

Floating money as far as the eyes could see.

IMG_20220407_145942166_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220407_145948738_HDR.jpg

It was a beautiful day and it was great to fill my lungs with the salty air.

Winding down...amazing singer songwriter

Good night Man O Green (you're probably the only one still up!) Good morning Mossy!!!

Morning Goo..... :pass: ..sharing one.....that was posted roughly 7am for me.....:headbang:

Got Spring fever yesterday....we got up to a Sunny 24C..........:vibe:...we were so excited...we left the heater off overnight.....and woke up to 15C indoors...me od bones are protesting......

Gotta go make coffee ...just for the heat....
flowe.gif

Two minutes, I was gone for two damn minutes and "putting up two boards" turned into taking down wallpaper first :face:
20220407_231453.jpg

Post wallpaper removal, almost finished. Used 50# rated drywall anchors for the screws that didn't hit studs. Going to have to find a way to add space between the carbon filter and the exhaust fan, as the motor sticks out about half an inch below the ceiling. Was going to use some sort of small HVAC filter but I found that cabin air filters are a much better fit size wise. Also *much* more sturdy/substantial. I'll figure out some sort of housing for it.
20220408_013416.jpg

Done finally! Still need to clean up but I am calling it cause it's almost 3am, and also I'm really freaking exhausted.
20220408_022439.jpg
20220408_022500.jpg

Bathroom lights on, no grow light. Not gonna lie, being able to use the toilet as a chair while I work on her is really really nice lol. Off white sheet vinyl may not be my style but it is really nice for a grow room floor! Probably will hang a white shower curtain liner across in front of the cabinets cause they're swallowing up a LOT of light, or I may just double sided tape poster board to the cabinets (they are NOT getting painted lol), and I'm gonna get some flat white paint so it doesn't look so janky with the bare plaster, but I don't think it ended up half bad! Pulled her down a bit just to get an idea of what I'm working with in terms of positioning and such.
20220408_022521.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back