Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diesel fuel prices has KILLED my friend's VERY profitable trucking business! Just a god-damn crying shame, someone has to just plainly plan to screw up an industry and it naturally snowballs throughout the entire damn economy!!!
And who in the hell does it hurt? THE LITTLE MAN! The one that least tolerate it! Not only folks like my friend, but people that post here, your friends, and our family.

It's damn time every single politician to BEGIN to think about what is actually best for the people that they are supposed to represent and have THEIR best interests in mind.

Just needless bullshit!!!!:grrr1:

I'm getting more intolerant of stupidity as I get older. I'm more intolerant of some of my own silliness, but that only effects m life.

Want to see what Colorado's commercial cannabis industry pays?

View attachment 1441738

I think kids on a paper route might make more money than that. That's not even competing with fast food at that point.
Fast food by me starts at like $16.50! I know that’s what I’ve seen on the sign for chick fil a! :yoinks::rofl:

Well power out here 5 mins before 1st pitch so now I'm paying $4.00/gallon to watch baseball and keep my tent warm. Wonderful. :doh: At least it got the wife's mind off the cat damage and good thing is didn't get dinner in the oven yet :pass:

Well power out here 5 mins before 1st pitch so now I'm paying $4.00/gallon to watch baseball and keep my tent warm. Wonderful. :doh: At least it got the wife's mind off the cat damage and good thing is didn't get dinner in the oven yet :pass:
What cat damage?? Far too lazy to go back thru the 15 pages I just skipped! :rofl:
:pighug:

In case you didn’t know! ;)
14291F36-8274-403B-9DB9-6219A22980E7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back