Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright yall. About to convert my downstairs half bath into a flowering room and I've got not a clue how to go about it. New light for the tent will be here tomorrow and hubby will be off. Main issue is what to do about the walls (y'all have seen my godawful mid dark 1980s wallpaper) and also how to hang the lights?! Thinking I'm probably going to have to use heavy duty drywall anchors to hang joists and mount from those but I figured I'd ask y'all before I go into construction mode :rofl: as far as the walls go, kinda thinking of tacking white poster board to them as painting would require wallpaper removal first and idk if I've got that kind of energy and also that shit takes *forever*. Though, pretty sure hubby got me the multi use steam cleaner I've wanted for ages for my bday so if that's the case that would make quick work of it (compared to a spray bottle at least) but I'd still have to take the time to paint and such. I really do hate that wallpaper though (and the stupid chair rail, don't ask me why all our bathrooms have them cause idk) so if manic me wins out that may be the way I go anyways. Lazy me says poster board would be way less work though :rofl:
White shower curtains from the dollar store should do you fine :d5:

A5ECD93A-7C27-4A6A-BE4A-63D7187390B2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back