Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleared out anything crunchy or discolored from Bruce's undercarriage/interior. While I was down there I figured I'd get some "lighter for perspective" trunk shots!
20220407_184545.jpg
20220407_184525.jpg
20220407_184723.jpg

That’s the big one #3 was standing behind? Dayyummm! NICE!
Yep! Thanks lol she's a beast. Pretty sure she's gonna completely take over the bathroom lmao. Got a lot of bending and such to do (once I'm done with my project and she's moved downstairs), and then I'll cut any of the spindly stuff underneath that isn't going to amount to anything.

At least the plants survived!
The big ones did. The seedlings in the trays that are sitting in the coco planter on the floor took some damage.:eek1: They were on the stool. And looks like the cat may have landed in them. :kitty:Gonna find out just how mad pretty soon. Which also means I gotta get my start the oven and do a little cleanup and pour a glass of wine before she gets here. Probably warm up the volcano for her too just to cover my ass :crying:

The big ones did. The seedlings in the trays that are sitting in the coco planter on the floor took some damage.:eek1: They were on the stool. And looks like the cat may have landed in them. :kitty:Gonna find out just how mad pretty soon. Which also means I gotta get my start the oven and do a little cleanup and pour a glass of wine before she gets here. Probably warm up the volcano for her too just to cover my ass :crying:
Hey, at least you're prepared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back