Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220407-123635~2.png

Original Chemdawg. When nothing else but that creamy pine, orange heavy fruit punch, bug repellent, cheesy foot funk flavour will do... :eyebrows:

Thanks for the rep @Mossy!

First impression out of the box... "holy shit, its a beast!" That's the arch into the powder room, so bigger than a standard door frame lol.
20220407_155514.jpg

Going to have to play with my camera settings, I was having to compensate for the magenta cast from the old light.
20220407_155730.jpg
20220407_155803.jpg

Eye in the sky is up and running! Had to reposition it and adjust the camera settings on this one as well.
Screenshot_20220407-153313_aTLi Cam.jpg

You can tell just by looking in the tent with your naked eye the huge different in both brightness and the color of the spectrum on the light! But the fact that my camera settings have to be changed completely definitely proves it :rofl: @Les @HLG to say I'm thrilled is an understatement. I told you after running that 100w RSpec I won I had no question on who to go with for my upgrade. I cannot wait to see how the ladies do with it!

Thanks for the rep @Mossy!

First impression out of the box... "holy shit, its a beast!" That's the arch into the powder room, so bigger than a standard door frame lol.
View attachment 1442166

Going to have to play with my camera settings, I was having to compensate for the magenta cast from the old light.
View attachment 1442167View attachment 1442168

Eye in the sky is up and running! Had to reposition it and adjust the camera settings on this one as well.
View attachment 1442169

You can tell just by looking in the tent with your naked eye the huge different in both brightness and the color of the spectrum on the light! But the fact that my camera settings have to be changed completely definitely proves it :rofl: @Les @HLG to say I'm thrilled is an understatement. I told you after running that 100w RSpec I won I had no question on who to go with for my upgrade. I cannot wait to see how the ladies do with it!

jeezus, that light is a fuckin beast, lol :yoinks: :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back