Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trimming up some Gnome Osage today
PXL_20220407_124008284.jpg

sounds like a keeper!! :crying: or the one that got away
Despite her noted talents, she had one fatal flaw. She was insanely jealous, crazy cat lady insane. Her Mom screwed her up. She was a middle child. The only attention she got from her Mother was negative. Literally, the only time her Mom thought about her child was when some sort of conflict came about. I saw how the two interacted. I would not have known that woman gave birth to that child. I think it went even further. I thought her indifference was beyond normal human interaction. Her Mom showed me more attention than what she showed her own child. It slapped me in the face with how blatantly it was presented. I wasn't the only one to notice it either.
The only self-confidence she had was her music. She was very talented........ :eyebrows: :rofl:.... But seriously, I had expected to her be a professional musician, but it must have never occurred. She had no reason to lack confidence.She wasn't beautiful, but she was VERY cute. She was highly intelligent, always straight A's.]
YOU can't fix that. YOU can't make them like themselves. They have to do that themselves.

Canna unlocking and opening up VERY old memories! Ain't dat sumtin'?:eyebrows:

Daz posted a pic of Outlier Z F4.
It's God damn avalanche!!!!!
Dammmit! Looks like I'm going to have to get some Night Owl!
I saw it on IG, but I don't know how to save images from there or links. It's worth the look!

I started me diet today..............:grump:....I'm Hankering already..........FOOOOOD.............
Probably just the munchies. :pass:
I was down a couple days with a stomach virus. Hadn’t eaten in 2 days. Ate very little yesterday and was starving this morning. Just downed two chicken biscuits and some donuts. Still hungry.

Probably just the munchies. :pass:

Probably....... :crying: ....just Probably.........

I saw that in the newspaper I think they bought them off Instagram

Yup....:headbang:... Big Hug sent for Zeta......:bighug:...one for you too.............

You know Zeta is losing her Puppy looks....starting to look like a Lady....:pighug: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back