Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wuss.........:crying:....

I got caught out the other day with the cold then a drenching and it is surprising how Fast the nerve damage physical symptoms can come back.
Frightening.
I was pretty high when I thought about the tater. I only used 1ml of the squished rosin pucks MCT oil in my coffee, but 2 hits of flower mix. 2ml of that stuff will make me a zombie. LOL!

Yeah, nerve pain is difficult to manage well. I do know that I had far less when I was eating my own organic food. Granted, I was in better physical condition, but I had far less inflammation then.
Yeah, a cold soaking of the old bones will sure fire it up.....pun not intended. I can take the 'burning' most times better than the sharp pain. That fuggin sharp pain has made me pass out from the sensory overload, I guess. At least I have a second or two, as I'm fighting it, to not fall uncontrollable. I did crack three ribs when getting into the shower when a pain hit me as I stooped down to get under the shower curtain pole. I guess I was in the wrong position when I attempted to get in. It caused me to jerk ad that caused me to slip. I knew instantly I cracked my ribs. That's a pain ya don't forget.....ever!

Gnome Osage #3
94281F1E-B85E-4457-84DB-C5913F751AD7.jpeg

just beastly.:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back