Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
9320D5BD-9EEE-464F-BC31-65712817947D.jpeg

see ..thunder,,,from first set we had a few following jem ,,chunk and pink candy stripes,,:pass:

Did you go to bed with a brain bug.....?.... :eyebrows: ......Dream of Dragons...:dragon2:....we were Tracking the Blood Line....:biggrin:

I most assuredly was, BUT I realized I had just about finished my canna coffee. That could have been a fun ride!:rofl::rofl:

Wuss.........:crying:....

I got caught out the other day with the cold then a drenching and it is surprising how Fast the nerve damage physical symptoms can come back.
Frightening.

That's a lot of cilantro cough cough Wow

Proper Stoner @Green Hornet .....:pighug:...Corriander.......

I Think we might be the Test area for it as a New crop.....:headbang:...and it seems to have done well...coz we have spotted more local areas with it.

There were about 20 farm workers...all cutting it by hand on their hands and knees and they took Van loads away.
In the local shops..20 gram little plastic tubs were 1.15 euros.....:yoinks:...I can see the attraction as Crop.

Want to see what Colorado's commercial cannabis industry pays?

View attachment 1441738

I think kids on a paper route might make more money than that. That's not even competing with fast food at that point.

They Will Learn....:pass:..just painful Watching ATM....

dime a dozen to fill I suppose. everyone wants to grow weed. :crying:

For Definite part of the probem ATM @Eyes on Fire .....:pass:..the other is Owners just looking at the business model with no growing exerience.
They haven't got a Clue...and must be losing money hand over fist.....Growing Pains of a new industry...
We Miss your Old Ass....

Wow....local McD's is offering 18 an hour.....

Send me the addy......:biggrin:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back