Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
ol, i was ,,,and we were

When I was Rolling I could remember everyone of my own...backwards and forwards......but it has been so long now...they Fade.....

Plus....how many others were rolling with the Dragons/JEM/ALF......you start to become cross Blind..... :biggrin: ....

I knew a young lady that played that on a flute. She was very talented!:eyebrows::biggrin: :rofl:
4C39A3A1-D94C-44E5-A22C-767EC0576E8B.gif

Last edited:
I was pretty high when I thought about the tater. I only used 1ml of the squished rosin pucks MCT oil in my coffee, but 2 hits of flower mix. 2ml of that stuff will make me a zombie. LOL

:pighug: Yeah....................................I Believe you...................cough..............cough.....

Yeah, nerve pain is difficult to manage well.

Yup......:pass:...but we are Living Proof that it Can Be ..to a Degree.....

I Chart my sucess by how long I can stay Up Dec/March...... I started from the worst losing 4 months a year that I Coudn't participate in the forums to now...
Although I have had some Big Flutters where I Thought I was going down in the last couple of months.......:help:.....I've managed to hang in....
White Rabbit..white rabbits...

Yeah, a cold soaking of the old bones will sure fire it up.....pun not intended. I can take the 'burning' most times better than the sharp pain. That fuggin sharp pain has made me pass out from the sensory overload, I guess.

When I peak out I projectile vomit....:biggrin:...it has made hubby a great Catcher.....:pass:...

I'm too far gone by then to Know...but he says my face changes and he grabs whatever is nearest to catch it....:headbang:

I did crack three ribs when getting into the shower when a pain hit me as I stooped down to get under the shower curtain pole. I guess I was in the wrong position when I attempted to get in. It caused me to jerk ad that caused me to slip. I knew instantly I cracked my ribs. That's a pain ya don't forget.....ever!

:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back