Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably....... :crying: ....just Probably.........

Yup....:headbang:... Big Hug sent for Zeta......:bighug:...one for you too.............

You know Zeta is losing her Puppy looks....starting to look like a Lady....:pighug: ...
shes spoilt and she knows it as before her I had 2 for ages but when your down to 1 dog there's no competition so you can be a bit fussier food wise etc but a dog I could not do without in my life even if they're a pain and make you let them out in the am when its fucking freezing

My FastBuds Original Chemdawg finally settled at 62%...Weigh in time. :smoking:
92.15 G's, + a 3 gram sample I tested. =
95.15 total :headbang:

Screenshot_20220407-094620~2.png

Screenshot_20220407-094444~2.png

Screenshot_20220407-094420~2.png

Screenshot_20220407-094405~2.png

Screenshot_20220407-094346~2.png

Morning kittens...was a good morning, 76f, yummy coffee, talk with wife while listening to the rain fall, still raining so gonna be a shot out day....no new sprout yet, still at 3....might have to go digging....been looking over 5g phones and comparing them as the old note 3 is gonna be a brick soon due to 4glte/5g change over......probably go as cheap as I can cause never really used any of the "features" on the note 3......just phone, camera and web surfing....don't need any more fancy crap....

I was down a couple days with a stomach virus. Hadn’t eaten in 2 days. Ate very little yesterday and was starving this morning. Just downed two chicken biscuits and some donuts. Still hungry.

Damn....if I could catch that for a Month........I'd be Fine...... :pighug: ....Glad you got your appetite back...

Hi all. Haven't been too active the last couple of weeks due to work. Anyway - hope all my growmies are doing well. Here's what I'm listening to this am:

Hope it settles down for you @CannabisMingus ..:pass:...sharing one.....

Own Bed and Own Stash is a heady combo......:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back