Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO. Wow I finally got all 6 plants rough trimmed 4 are in brown bags now two are still too wet. Hanging the whole plant is a little more work but the bud is drying at a very good pace with 4 -5 days line drying then 3 or 4 in the brown bags.

I just harvested a week earlier than I normally would because of this massive heat wave. I can control the environment for drying much better than growing when the heat goes above 105°F. This will be some racey weed :rofl:

Leaf miner for the trail and Unknown for the necrosis. It could be a secondary infection from a leaf miner damaging the leaf.
Pick those all off the plant as you see them in case it is a virus infection. I would consider Spinosad and Southern Ag Garden
friendly fungicide.

Alphabet soup WTF is LAG?

:rofl:
Yeah, I figured the trail was a silly ass leaf miner. I've never seen them leave the marks/spots such as above though.
It looks like a bite/suck and injection spot on every mark. It looks damn close to this.
4lpbfeedingdamage.JPG

It may not be this specific bug, but it's feeding habits match.

I also got me some to use and gotta get some of that southern ag fungicide cuz they were out where I grabbed this from! Using both on outdoor veggies for now!
image.jpg

cheers pal ,,just hope i get to finish ,,bloody boiler went today ..one thing after another

hi pal ..i am right in thinking was formally frankthetank

your getting a heat wave at moment ?

saw this and others The Royal Observatory Greenwich's 13th Astronomy Photographer of the Year competition , this was another favView attachment 1337364
Yep, we call it a heat wave anyway:smoking:70F again today, not a cloud

Last edited:
i wish pal..was just letting frank know a dessert doesn't have to be without a garden
Farmers farm and growers grow, it is in our Dna. Even when I was in college I had a few house plants. They went where I hung my hat. If I lived where cactus is all I could grow - I would. We may actually be faced with that because of drought.

Go for a little stroll to check for balls..
I’m like what kinda white hairs are these
Get a lil closer.. look at this guy.

7376FE90-A024-4D62-9670-BB07B3E31CC3.jpeg

EC96EEF5-0BF6-4E99-AE5F-DF11AB971D24.jpeg

No clue what it is.. definitely a sick camouflage for it. Shook it out still...

Welp, 1st officially logged grow done... 318.8 grams
Nicely nicely! Way to go bill!!
Get that cure cranking and let us know how good it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back