Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
been a nightmare 17 months if i honest ,,,,but tiz life :biggrin: hope all's good your end ,last i remember you was landscaping into the woods in the back yard
hopefully everything going great now
:crying:I’ve had my own nightmare…..gotten divorced and moved cross country since then…..been landscaping in the desert lately :crying: I hope things have settled down for you a bit my friend :pass:
same with you frank I hope all the crap is behind you as I missed you and hairyman when yous disappeared

:crying:I’ve had my own nightmare…..gotten divorced and moved cross country since then…..been landscaping in the desert lately :crying: I hope things have settled down for you a bit my friend :pass:

Different habitat but still can garden :thumbsup: and likewise for you pal :thumbsup: just gotta plod on through the challenges of life aye:pighug:

1625087863105.png

1625087728732.png

Time won't make you forget but it does blunt the edges.

Speaking of being blunted............. I really enjoy this Panama Red rosin. I hope all of you out there enjoy a hit on me
Dabs.png

hopefully everything going great now

well i wont be disappearing this time hopefully pal :bighug:,, but this new grow looks doubtful,,,emergency guy been out and looking at a new boiler and rads so that's another fcked grow but will see what tomorrow brings when the day shift come to look :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back