Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what she’s manhandling here! Can’t tell if it’s a squirrel or a funky ass rat!
1624934015611.gif

@TheHappyClique , no I don't think we're neighbors...I'm in Southeast Alaska :pass:
Edit: Oh and now I've seen your other post relating to the same matter...:rofl: Carry on sir

Hey 420 I gotta share with the rest of the group! ;)

View attachment 1336513
:crying:
Crazy Possum Lady! I wonder how many Possums are in her Rambler station wagon?:biggrin: :funny:

The above is a pun about Crazy Cat Ladies and the Rambler is from my small town childhood. She was the ultimate Crazy Cat lady. She would honk from the parking lot in front of the grocery store I worked. Someone would got to her car and she would have a shopping list.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mainly cat food! LOL! There was always at least two cats in the car with her, sometimes many more. She must have fed them in the car also with all the empty tuna and cat food cans in the car...........LOTS!

We lived in a rural area and it was a 10 minute (my best time) bike ride to the nearest neighbors. We all had cats for rodent control. We did not have a crazy cat lady. Come to think of it, my brother and I might have been labeled the crazy kids. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back