Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and all too often, the grasshopper eatz ur plantz :rofl: :wall: ppp

def one o' me fave moviez of all time :headbang: ppp

(answerz for mark...) Dexter is an australian shepard ;) ppp
Fancy, figured it was something else because of the colour...
I’m starting to see weed growing around town, backyards and what not. I wondered how long it would take after legalization.
Everywhere instantly here...
Soooo hard to find good soil these days instant pre order sell outs.. bit of a joke

Ya sorry I was smoking a blunt and missed that question! @420Forever is correctamundo Australian Shepard! And bastards charged an extra $100 for the dog with blue eyes! :pighug:
Sure sure
I See how it is mark

Notice how he tags you 420 and not me :crying:

Yea, I have to drive two hours to find promix…. And I have to call ahead to pay for it ahead of time to guarantee it will be there lol

Yep, the local hydro shop here says it's out and that the price doubled. They replaced it with Lambert LM-AP . I have to say the two are almost indistinguishable.

Ya sorry I was smoking a blunt and missed that question! @420Forever is correctamundo Australian Shepard! And bastards charged an extra $100 for the dog with blue eyes! :pighug:

My mother bred about 6 generations trying to get the blue merle dog with two blue eyes @Fermented_Fruitz ...... :pass: ...I Think she would have paid....:biggrin:

Yep, the local hydro shop here says it's out and that the price doubled. They replaced it with Lambert LM-AP . I have to say the two are almost indistinguishable.

I’ve been contemplating just mixing my own version of promix….. would be way cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back