Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20210618_131041_708.jpg

Afternoon buddy :pass: Yea, heats been crazy lately….good idea on the bud candy…..worth a shot!
The guys at the hydro shop thought I was nuts. I told them that is besides the point. I just feel helpless and need to do something to feel I am treating the girls the best I can :bighug:.

2021-06-18_13-37-34.png

Outdoors , Grow space.

@Frank the Dank I have monitored my yields for both autos and photos and they are nearly the same when divided by the time to grow. Yes the Photos are a little bit ahead but the big horse dick colas I got from the three Ace Panamas I grew have skewed the numbers a bit. They were monsters. The autos I am growing right now look to be done under 80 days and maybe even 70 days. They are on day 61 right now.

_DSC3843.JPG
_DSC3844.JPG
_DSC3845.JPG

@Frank the Dank I have monitored my yields for both autos and photos and they are nearly the same when divided by the time to grow. Yes the Photos are a little bit ahead but the big horse dick colas I got from the three Ace Panamas I grew have skewed the numbers a bit. They were monsters. The autos I am growing right now look to be done under 80 days and maybe even 70 days. They are on day 61 right now.

View attachment 1332226View attachment 1332227View attachment 1332228
Those have been my findings as well….autos usually yield as good or better when accounting for grow time… I think when it comes to autos these days, you can find anything you’re looking for. Big yields, high thc %, interesting terps….it’s all in strain selection.

Those have been my findings as well….autos usually yield as good or better when accounting for grow time… I think when it comes to autos these days, you can find anything you’re looking for. Big yields, high thc %, interesting terps….it’s all in strain selection.
You know what I cannot find is the Old Skunk. I mean not even close. You know the stuff you could smell a mile away.

Well time for some Panama Lemon Dabs and cartoons. I am watching Disenchanted on Netflix. :crying:

The guys at my hydro shop say autos will never yield more than an ounce or two :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Tell him he needs some more skills or better genetics! This was like 10oz dry! And trust I still had 0 skills when I grew it! ;)

21AA52DF-EEB1-4508-900C-8EB940B66A4C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back